Sunday, November 9, 2008

So, how about an easy meatloaf recipe?

I haven't made meatloaf in a LONG time... so, the other day, I found this amazingly easy recipe and it tasted so good. I have to pass it on, so here it is.

Turkey/Beef Meatloaf

1 1/2 lb. Ground Turkey/Beef
1 egg
1 onion, chopped
1 cup milk
1 cup Bread crumb
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all of the above and pour into a loaf pan (slightly sprayed with oil), then spread the mixture of the following on top.

2Tbsp Brown Sugar
2Tbsp Mustard
1/3 C Ketchup

Bake meatloaf at 350 degrees F, for one hour. Poultry needs to reach internal temperature at 165 degrees when done.

Tip: YOu can mix everything in ahead of time, then refrigerate it until when it's time to bake.
leftover meatloaf is great for sandwiches. Pan-fry sliced meatloaf with a little oil. They are delicious.

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves meatloaf and I have never made it. I am gonna try your recipe and will let you know how we enjoyed dinner. Thanks Elena

    ReplyDelete