Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Organizing...

Some people are born organizers, some are trained. I was neither. Oh, boy! I never realized how important that was until children came into our lives. If things are not in their places, life is a lot more stressful.

Over time, I will share with you tips that I have learned. I love clear plastic shoe boxes because they are easy to stack, label and they are transparent.

How about the big purses that we can stuff everything in? Do you find your husband and children stuffing their books, toys, and snacks in there too without your knowledge until it gets to be too heavy to carry or starts giving you shoulder-ache?
Periodically cleaning out your purse helps you see what you actually have in there. I like using medium-size zip-block bags to organize and sort my possessions, like one bag for snacks, and one bag for individual antibacterial wipes, vitamins, coupons. That way, I just put one bag out and can find things easier, rather than dumping the whole purse out in the most inconvenient time.

Anyway, hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment