Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Best Birthday EVER!!

My birthday was last Sunday! It's been a few years since I spent my birthday here in the States. I know my family loves me and I love them (I am referring to my mom and sister), they always think of me and buy me things, so my birthday just doesn't seem like a really big deal to them...

So, this year, my sweet husband took me and the kids to the Cheesecake Factory and had a very nice dinner, and with me picking out my perfect gifts. Then, a few days later, my friends at our women's group celebrated me with a beautiful birthday party. They started out blessing me with amazing, kind, encouraging words to and over me. Then, they showered me with fun, beautiful gifts and balloons. I had my friends, Lisa made me Chocolate-covered strawberries and Ryane made me my chocolate birthday cake. They were delicious!!

I felt so loved, honored and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment