Monday, December 21, 2009

Enjoying our post-holiday weekend!!

Since we celebrate Hanukkah, we've already wrapped and unwrapped all our presents by Dec. 19th this year. As everyone is still shopping and preparing for Christmas. We are relaxing and enjoying our week.

As the end-of-year approaches, I am reflecting on how far God has brought us. The kids have grown a little bigger, we've grown to know how little we are comparing the Creator of the Universe and yet He cares so much about us.

I have always been a dreamer, but not until recent years that I have begun to write down most all my dreams as well as my children's dreams. Last week, I dreamed that a friend of mine told me she thought she was pregnant. After waking up from my dream, I found that interesting since she just got married and came back not long from her honeymoon. I called her later and shared my dream with her. To my surprise, she responded, "I think I may be with child." Then, this morning, I got a text from her saying, "I am pregnant!!!" I am amazed how the Lord still speaks to us through dreams and visions. I am amazed He chose to reveal that joyous news with me first, as if I had some part to play in this. And, of course, I joined my dear friend in thanksgiving and prayers for this precious life God is creating in her.

I am always in awe of God's GOODNESS, it does endure FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment